Monday, March 24, 2008

You Decide

So a friend of mine, Melinda, recently started her own blog about her boyfriend, Nick's, t-shirt company, Satisfactory Printing, and some new things they are doing together. Another friend, of ours, Jessica, wasn't checking her blog often enough but checking mine every day because there are always cute pictures of Peyton. Melinda got upset and posted about it and here is a small quote from that blog: "I routinely post pictures of Nick on here, who could possibly be the cutest person of all time. No offense, Anita, your baby is cute, but I'm taking Nick on this one." Now you decide who is cuter! (Please understand that I think Nick is a nice looking guy but you can't compare any guy to the cuteness of a baby!)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not fair! Thats a bad picture of Nick, and a great picture of baby PePe. Even still- I'm voting for Nick. Sorry Anita, I've seen him nude, and its better than you'd expect. Haha!

ManUtd17 said...

Peyton gets my vote.

Uncle Bill

Erin said...

Peyton, hands down.