Tuesday, April 24, 2007

5 1/2 weeks to go

Overall this has been a great pregnancy. However... just this last week, things have become a lot rougher. I'll fill you in on a few items of note.
  • I feel like and look like a whale.
  • At the end of each day I have cankles and tree stump legs.
  • My back aches constantly.
  • I pee every hour if not more frequently.
  • I have officially become stupid. I can not remember anything.
  • The left side of my body has flattened out because all of the weight on it when I "sleep".

I understand that I have had it quite easy up to this point but it sucks right now. Ah, the "joys of pregnancy".


In other news, we (and by we I mean Troy) hasn't finished Peyton's nursery yet, however, we hope to have that finished over the weekend! (Our "village" is coming to the house this weekend to help us get it all done, we love the "village"). Oh, and if we didn't have enough on our collective "pregnancy plate", a new problem has transpired as of this week. What is it you ask? Well....Troy has been given 30 days to vacate his office in downtown Athens. A bar is moving in to the space above him and they want the downstairs as well and are willing to pay a LOT more then Troy & his partners would like to spend. So as of today he has 30 days to find another office. Oh yeah, he also has to book almost all of the bands for the outdoor stages at AthFest in the next 30 days as well as be home to massage my back & feet because, again, they look like Bigfoot feet by the end of the day. And Peyton is due to come in 38 days. So mathematically it could all get done with 8 days to spare, barring any further complications!

3 comments:

ManUtd17 said...

Thanks for the update. Sorry about the cankles. I'm sure you wear them well though! Ha! The baby will be here before you know it. Then all bets are off. Hope Troy finds a new location quickly. Let us know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Look at your ticker! Wahoooooo
Love,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I remeber the cankles!! I am sooo sorry for you. Andy use to rub mine and his hands would be wet afterwards b/c I was retaining so much water!!! I cant wait to see you on Saturday, let me know if you need anything special!!

Luv Ya
Michelle Hightower